Safe Penis Enlargement Home Treatments – Other than the surgical option in penis enlargement, which is phalloplasty, all treatments can be administered at home. In fact, it is far better to perform some at home.
After all, other gym members don’t really want to see a fellow busily exercising his penis with weights, or having a semi-erection that he is pulling, bending or stretching.
Fortunately, there are plenty of home remedies for penis enhancement. Here Are Just Some Of The Penis Enlargement Home Treatments Available To Men Today:
Any doctor will more than likely tell you that most of the pills available as male enhancements are scams. There are many available out there all claiming to be a wonder drug, either containing natural or non-natural ingredients that are sure to increase the size of your manhood.
The truth is though, that none of these pills have FDA approval and you will never truly know what you are getting when you buy them. If you must, go for the most popular ones by checking reviews online.
Many men claim to have had great results from doing some daily exercises with their penises. These exercises include weight hanging and jelqing. Weight hanging can be painful and risky. Jelqing is pulling, stretching and bending the penis when a man is in various states of erection. If the instructions aren’t followed to the letter, both of these methods can result in irreparable damage to the penile tissues.
This is a plastic tube that men put over the penis. It produces a vacuum, and then the man squeezes a trigger, which makes all the air get sucked out of the tube, drawing more blood into the penis.
Penis pumps can break your blood vessels and result in pain of the penis for up to two weeks. Pumping too hard can cause you to end up with a distinct ring that looks a doughnut around your penis, and it may never go away.
Recommended Penis Enlargement
The companies who sell them or profit from Male enhancement products recommend their usage. Even certain men who have used them and claim to have had results.
These results are not proven or medically documented and may have ensued by using the more dangerous form of enlargement, which is exercising the penis. If you are shopping for a penis product, be sure to read valid reviews, and don’t be afraid to talk to your doctor for advice.
The majority of doctors who will state that you should not be performing the exercises, because the risk of damage to your penis is too high. Most pills, which have no FDA approval, are in fact a scam, with the exception of just a few. Penis pumps, if not used correctly, can cause medical damage.
Synthetic drugs are an option, but they carry many side effects and risks. Instead, herbal remedies are not known to be harmful. The use of natural herbs can help in other areas of your body, too.
Herbs as a Penis Enlargement Home Treatment
While herbs have no proof medically or scientifically of success in penis enlargement, they are the most natural and least harmful method you can use at home. After all, centuries of men before us have sworn by them. Herbs are an inexpensive potential way to enlarge your penis and enhance your sex life.
The Herbs for Penis Enlargement Home Treatments
Here Are Seven Herbs That May Help In Male Enhancement:
Yohimbe1. Yohimbe – Coming from an evergreen tree found in Western Africa, this herb has been used for centuries as a male enhancement and fertility drug. The bark reputedly contains a chemical that has been found to increase blood flow to the penile tissue as well as increase nerve impulses to the genitalia.
2. Damiana – This herb is commonly found in Central America and is widely used by the Mayans as an aphrodisiac. This herb is said to increase the blood flow to the penis tissue. It also increases nerve impulses in the genitalia.
3. Saw Palmetto – This herb is from the palm family and used by Native Americans for male related problems. The berry contains chemicals that help treat erectile dysfunction. There is also a lower risk of erectile dysfunction occurring if healthy men use this herb.
4. Ginkgo Biloba – This herb has been used by the Chinese for a number of different medical conditions. It contains chemicals which target cardiovascular and nervous systems. Opening up blood vessels it allows more blood to flow to penile tissue. It also promotes sexual arousal.
5. Horny Goat Weed – Found in Asian countries such as China, horny goat weed, or epicedium has been used for over 2,000 years.
Its leaves contain chemicals, such as flavonoids and alkaloids, which increase sex drive and create longer lasting erections.
6. Hawthorn Berries – These have been used to treat cardiovascular problems for hundreds of years. They contain antioxidants and bioflavonoids, which increase the flow of blood to penile tissue creating longer lasting erections.
7. Siberian Ginseng – This has been used for centuries in North Asia as an aphrodisiac. It helps our body produce more nitric oxide, which in turn helps maintain harder erections.
Herbal supplements are a far safer alternative to synthetic pills, exercise and surgery. They could even improve your sex life, negating the desire for a larger penis. No matter what you choose, proceed with caution. Talk to your doctor to find out the root cause, and adopt a healthy lifestyle to improve your sex life instead.